Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nibiru

Here's the thing. I can't say for sure that there aren't lizard aliens living on the planet Nibiru, just waiting for their orbit to bring them close to Earth again so they can attempt to resume their ancient reign over humankind...  and really I don't care. If it floats your boat then believe it, preach it, prepare for it. But DO NOT trick me into attending a conversion attempt on your part. 'Cause really, inviting folks to come listen to one thing, then preaching for two hours about your religion, is just bs. Fire and brimstone, Nibiru and Anunnaki...  same shit different pile...  believe what I say or you will suffer. Good grief. If there actually are aliens coming, having people running around talking crazy is only going to serve the purpose of feeding disbelief. I mean seriously...  grasping at straws here...  pine cone images are symbolic of the pineal gland, which will be opened up suddenly when they arrive, so that we will all have telepathic powers...  okay... 
See I like out-there ideas. I'll entertain the notion of lizard people..  'cause I really don't know. It's the preaching and zealotry that loses me...  it's the false pretense under which the audience was gathered that annoyed me. And it was the pine cones that pushed it over the edge. 
Pretending for a moment that everything presented yesterday is true, how does using the thought control techniques of the ruling lizard class do anything to help prepare humankind for the future being laid before us? My suggestion, teach people to think for themselves, to develop critical and skeptical thinking, and to be able to flow with whatever is in the future. 'Cause whether or not there are lizard aliens, the reality is that we are screwed...  we do have an elite ruling class, the rich are getting richer while the poor get poorer, and we are on the verge of distopia. Learning to think rather than being spoon-fed by television and internet can only lead to good things, whether or not there are Anunnaki looming on the horizon. And hey, if that's the myth it takes for people to step out of zombie-hood, then so be it.

4 comments:

  1. Debi, I love reading your posts, but they are sooooo hard to read. Can you use a darker colored font please? These old (er) eyes find this color on the purple such a strain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't show as black for me either. I find it hard to see too - I was highlighting the text so it looked like white on blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I'll try posting in white... let me know how that works.

    ReplyDelete